Eccentrico 1965 Corvette Restomod
Eccentrico is a gorgeous 1965 Corvette Restomod built as a daily driver, reliable, powerful, and sexy.
Eccentrico is a one-off design built by Avant-Garde Designs & Fabrications.
Attention to detail is visible in this outlandish red and black interior.
A subtle hint of the custom-built dash with Kicker sound system, back-up camera and push button Emergency brake. YES…push button e-brake.
When you start up that LS3 boasting 500hp and custom exhaust Eccentrico roars to life!
Imagine showing up to your black tie event in this thrilling head-turner of a beast!
- Dakota Digital Gauges
- Suspension-Vansteel Coil-overs-Double adjustable, threaded for coil-overs, nitrogen charged for added consistency delivering better performance and longevity, enhancing ride quality while supplying superior grip.
- Rims-Strasse Custom
- Front Brake-Willwood C5 front & C4 rear
- Emergency Brake-push button electric
- Custom Dash-Matte red & black radio where the clock used to be. relocated a/c switches and added an e-brake switch.
- Sound System-Kicker Audio System with custom-built speaker box
- Lighting-All lights are L.E.D.
- Engine-LS3 500hp (approximate) Dirty Dingo engine mounts, LS Radiator
- Holley Polished Mid-mount serpentine systems
- Gas Tank-New aluminum
- PSI Engine Wiring Harness
- Transmission-4L60E auto
- Chassis-Custom Frame Corvette Restoration South Carolina
- Interior-Seats, custom door panels
- Steering Wheel-Billet IDIDIT Steering column
- Seatbelts-3 point shoulder harness